Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tomass Hawkke's Wildbush Trail



Far from the country roads spined by dandelion and clover, beyond the narrow footworn paths through the trees, a wondrous and mysterious trail beckons. If you hanker for adventure, take a journey on the Wildbush Trail.

Tomass Hawkke's Wildbush Trail features bare backside from the bunkhouse to the backwoods, and naked nature along the way. The book is printed on elegant 140# (190GSM) Proline Pearl photo paper.

Have a look at the preview above, displaying fifteen pages of Tomass Hawkke's Wildbush Trail.

6 comments:

  1. Looks AWESOME!! I can't wait to buy mine. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely preview. I can't wait to order my copy. I'm sure my guest will love it too,as they enjoy my coffee table books. Is it available to order yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maddie.

      It is available. Just click on the shopping cart at the bottom of the preview, or click on 'Book Preview' in the Wildbush Trail book badge in my sidebar.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the info and tip Tomass! I just placed my order!!!!

    ReplyDelete